Get ready for the Digital Liver Cancer Summit 2021
EASL is offering the liver community a collection of open-access educational resources on liver cancer, developed with worldwide experts in the field. These diverse resources range from the online HCC management course, to Clinical Practice Guidelines, Best of ILC Slide Decks, educational materials from EASL events, and a collection of articles from the Journal of Hepatology.
Liver Cancer free to access articles
Discover a collection of free to access articles on Liver Cancer from the Journal of Hepatology and JHEP Reports.
- Influence of surgical approach and quality of resection on the probability of cure for early-stage HCC occurring in cirrhosis
- Liver resection for hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with clinically significant portal hypertension
- New insights into the pathophysiology and clinical care of rare primary liver cancers
- RNA editing mediates the functional switch of COPA in a novel mechanism of hepatocarcinogenesis
- Nivolumab in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: Sorafenib-experienced Asian cohort analysis
- Sorafenib with or without concurrent transarterial chemoembolization in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: The phase III STAH trial
- Single-cell transcriptomic architecture and intercellular crosstalk of human intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma
- Proton beam radiotherapy vs. radiofrequency ablation for recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma: a randomized phase trial
- TWEAK/Fn14 signalling promotes cholangiocarcinoma niche formation and progression
- p53 haploinsufficiency and increased mTOR signalling define a subset of aggressive hepatocellular carcinoma
- Epidemiology and surveillance for hepatocellular carcinoma: New trends
- Non-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging as a surveillance tool for hepatocellular carcinoma: Comparison with ultrasound
In this audio interview conducted on the occasion of liver cancer awareness month, Dr. Massimo A. Iavarone, hepatologist at the Ospedale Maggiore in Milan, Italy, is answering key questions raised by the Liver Patients International (LPI) and PSC Support, two EASL-affiliated patient associations, both part of the EASL patient synergies project.
Click on the image to play the podcast.
Digital ILC 2020 Takeaways - Liver tumours
In this EASL Takeaway, Prof. Reig, Prof. Peck, and Prof. Reeves review the latest advances in cancer therapy, diagnostics, and prognostics presented at the congress.
Digital ILC 2020 - congress resources
Experts and delegates from around the world discussed the latest research, novel treatments, and working together on improving patients’ lives.
Browse now through the congress resources, including Best of Digital Liver Tumours Slide Decks, abstract & interactive sessions, ePosters, and more.
Replay Liver Cancer Summit 2020
The Liver Cancer Summit 2020 featured state of the art lectures on updated key aspects of HCC and CCA by renowned experts and rising stars covering a broad spectrum of topics.
Learn from the latest science on liver cancer, presented at the most important European summit on this topic.