Hepatology is an incredibly dynamic field. Discoveries, breakthroughs, and cures are evolving. The Nobel Prize 2020 shines a light on the victories of discovering and finding a cure for hepatitis C. Yet fighting liver cancer, affecting vast numbers of people worldwide, remains a burning priority.
The Digital Liver Cancer Summit 2021, building on EASL’s success of Digital ILC 2020, puts you again at the forefront of research, development, and strategies for treating patients. In a dynamic, exciting, interactive, digital environment.
Join us at the Digital Liver Cancer Summit 2021 to get the absolute latest on basic, translational, and clinical data – including on hepatocellular carcinoma, cholangiocarcinoma, and rare primary liver cancers.
Who should attend
Digital Liver Cancer Summit 2021 promises to bring together all of you engaged in tackling liver cancer, including:
- clinicians and scientists, basic and clinical, from all fields related to liver cancer
- investigators, physicians, surgeons, radiologists, biologists
- nurses and allied health professionals
- patient organisations
- members of the biotech and pharmaceutical industries
We strongly encourage young clinicians and scientists to apply for the support we offer, such as waiving fees for the best accepted abstracts from Young Investigators. You are key to conquering liver cancer!
Patient organisations have become increasingly autonomous, engaged, and central to healthcare. EASL has strengthened collaboration with them, by creating Patient Synergies with umbrella patient organisations engaged in liver diseases. It is important to create interactions between clinicians and patient organisations, so we can draw upon the insights of patient experience. We strongly encourage patient associations to attend the summit.
Why you should attend
The comprehensive updates offered at Digital Liver Cancer Summit 2021 will directly impact future clinical practice worldwide, because all the new data related to clinical trials will be presented to participants and discussed intensely.
- Attend this meeting to get concise yet comprehensive update on the most current and important scientific, clinical, and translational aspects of liver cancer.
- Listen in and take part in stimulating discussions between clinicians and researchers from all over the world.
- Seize the numerous opportunities to share your research results and draw inspiration for your career.
- Selected abstracts will be presented as oral presentations, poster blasts, and eposters.
- Meet Key Opinion Leaders of liver cancer speaking at this meeting.
- The programme offers an excellent balance between clinical and basic science.
- Improve your knowledge on the clinical treatment of liver cancer
- Facilitating interactions, such as among clinicians, researchers, and patient organisations
- Enabling young researchers and clinicians to adopt new translational views on liver cancer
Dr Chiara Braconi, United Kingdom
Prof. Jordi Bruix, Spain
Dr Jean-Charles Nault, France
Testimonials from Liver Cancer Summit 2020
User-friendly digital platform
The Digital Liver Cancer Summit 2021 will take place on the same amazing, easy-to-use and engaging platform that we used for the Digital ILC 2020. After the event, the delegates’ consensus was that “EASL has raised the bar” in terms of digital events for the liver community.
So get ready for another high-end event at Digital Liver Cancer Summit 2021!