As a major European association dedicated to the liver and liver disease, EASL promotes research and education through the sharing of research findings in hepatology. Considering the difficulties faced by researchers in our field, the EASL Governing Board has decided to create the EASL Registry Data Collection Grant.
Funding provided by EASL will help to organise consortia groups dedicated to data gathering with specific focus on liver disease. A total of 100,000 EUR will be awarded to support one or more consortia groups.
- Applications are reviewed by the EASL Scientific Committee
- Applicants are notified by mid-March the following year
- Successful applicants are requested to attend The International Liver Congress™, during which awardees are announced
- The funded registry project should begin by June of the awarded year
- Applications should be made in English
- The applicant must be a registered EASL member
- The principal applicant should hold a permanent position within their institution The principal applicant should be working in a European institution
- There is no restriction on the principal applicant’s age or nationality
- There is no restriction on resubmitted applications
- There is no restriction on renewal applications