As a major European association dedicated to pursuing excellence in liver research and in providing education to all those interested in hepatology, EASL also promotes research and education through the sharing of research findings in hepatology. To mitigate the difficulties faced by researchers in our field, the EASL Governing Board created the EASL Registry Data Collection Grant.
Funding provided by EASL is intended to help consortia groups dedicated to data gathering with specific focus on liver disease. A total of EUR 50,000 will be awarded to support one or more consortia groups.
Testimonials from registry grants awardees
- Applications are reviewed by the EASL Scientific Committee and EASL Governing Board.
- Applications should be made in English
- The applicant must be a registered EASL member
- The principal applicant should hold a permanent position within their institution
- The principal applicant should be working in a European institution
- There is no restriction on the principal applicant’s age or nationality
- There is no restriction on resubmitted applications
- There is no restriction on renewal applications
- In order to process applications, EASL will need to process the applicant’s personal data as provided in the application dossier. The applicant gives their consent to such control and processing of their personal data. EASL will handle the applicant’s personal data in accordance with all applicable legislation for the purpose of reviewing the candidate’s suitability for the Registry Grant.