Why attend ILC 2021
Every year, scientific and medical experts from a broad range of fields come together from around the world at the International Liver Congress™ to learn about the latest in liver research. Delegates come not only from hepatology, but from gastroenterology, internal medicine, cell biology, transplant surgery, infectious diseases, microbiology, virology, pharmacology, pathology, radiology, and imaging.
The International Liver Congress™ 2021 will be all about beating liver disease together. We will tackle this challenge from multiple perspectives, drawing on multidisciplinary expertise. ILC 2021 will be your live EASL Campus experience, enabling you to broaden your knowledge and build bridges, between people and areas of expertise.
At the International Liver Congress™ 2021, EASL is turning the focus to beating liver disease, together – from multiple perspectives, drawing on multidisciplinary expertise. Doctors, patients and patient groups, allied health professionals (AHPs), and policymakers will discuss important new insights and information.
Delegates will hear the latest epidemiological and real-world data on the latest liver research.
Top reasons to attend ILC 2021:
- ILC is EASL’s annual flagship congress and attracts around 10,000 delegates and 250 media representatives from all over the world
- Specialists share recent data, present studies, and findings
- Discuss the hottest topics on liver disease
- Excellent international networking opportunity
Polish your expertise
- Get up to speed on the latest in learning, a carefully curated selection of original live and on-demand content from world-renowned experts
- Tap into the ILC 2021 scientific programme of unprecedented global relevance
- Listen to and interact with the experts chairing sessions
- Learn about the latest science, education, and advances in liver disease therapy
- Fine-tune your expertise, following numerous sessions: abstract sessions, poster tours, interactive sessions, industry symposia, and wrap-up sessions
- Enjoy exclusive access to the full on-demand content after the event, until 30 August 2021.
Connect with peers
- Enjoy easy access from anywhere worldwide, with key presentations, just a click away
- Mingle with your peers at the EASL Community Hub
- Benefit from attractive registration rates for EASL members, Young Investigators, nurses, and AHPs
- Network with 10,000+ members of this highly engaged hepatology community
- Connect with industry leaders, participating in industry symposia
- Take part in the online conversation, using #ILC2021 and following us @EASLnews
- Interact directly, putting your questions to leading experts via the interactive digital platform hosting the event
Share your knowledge
- Share knowledge with your peers and leaders in the field, discussing the latest research and trends
- Share your views, chatting live, including with representatives at exhibitions, industry symposia, EASL staff, partners, and consortia
- Visit EASL’s virtual booths and partner booths including sister societies and national associations
- Become part of our community, signing up as an EASL member and then sharing your expertise with us