An extraordinary year, such as 2020, calls for increased connection with and accountability to our community.
EASL wants to hear from you, our members, about what you want and need from us as a professional association, at the Extraordinary General Assembly taking place online on Thursday, 10 December 2020, 14:00–16:00 CET.
The General Assembly is a key opportunity for EASL members and the Governing Board to come together, to discuss the challenges and accomplishments of our association.
EASL members are invited to take part and have their say. Every contribution helps to drive hepatology forwards. EASL thanks its members for believing in EASL and for their continued dedication to the liver community.
Have you renewed your membership? Take this opportunity to check your membership status and renew it for the year ahead.
Register now in 4 easy steps:
Step 1: Go to easl2020generalassembly.eu/
Step 2: Click on “REGISTER NOW”
Step 3: Complete the registration form:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Country – select your country of residence
- EASL Membership number
- Email address – enter the same email address as you use for your EASL Membership
- Password – create a password to access the General Assembly website on the day of the General Assembly
Step 4: Click on “Submit”
Next, please visit the EASL Memberzone to access the supporting documents:
- Extraordinary General Assembly Agenda
- 2020 General Assembly Minutes
If you have any questions, kindly email us on email@example.com.
Not yet a member?
Now with over 4,500 members from all over the world, EASL is an influential international organisation. It attracts the foremost hepatology experts as members and has an impressive track record in promoting research in liver disease, supporting wider education, and promoting changes in European liver policy. EASL gathers those interested in the liver from all over the world.
EASL membership is valid for 12 months, from the day of your payment and includes:
- Journal of Hepatology (online access)
- Reduced fees to The International Liver Congress™ and other EASL events
- Top education: Schools and Masterclasses
- Top research: Fellowships and Mentorships
- Financial support for EU-funded projects, Fellowships, and Registry Grants
- Opportunities to host EASL events
- 50% discount off the JHEP Reports open-access publication fees