Seize the opportunity of the end of the year to reward your peers by gifting them an EASL Membership!
Whether you want to promote our amazing community to the new generation or share the best liver education with your colleagues, the EASL Gift Card is a nice gesture for those who are passionate about liver diseases.
Here is a reminder of the key benefits of EASL Membership
- online access to the top-ranking Journal of Hepatology
- discounts to online and face-to-face registration fees for all EASL events
- EASL Liver Cancer Summit in Estoril, Portugal (20-22 April) – Early fees until 14 March 2023
- Biliary Fibrosis: Pathophysiology and translational opportunities, on 12-13 May in Florence, Italy
- EASL Congress 2023, on 21-24 June in Vienna, Austria– Early fees until 17 April 2023
- EASL NAFLD Summit 2023 on 21-23 September in Prague, Czechia
- top-class education: Schools and Masterclasses
- Application deadline for EASL Schools 2023: 15 January 2023
- outstanding research opportunities: Fellowships and Mentorships
- EASL Daniel Alagille Award – Application deadline: 4 January 2023
- option to apply for EASL Endorsement of events
- option to apply to organise EASL Schools
- discount on JHEP Reports publication fees
- eligibility for EASL Prizes and Awards
- eligibility to apply for EASL Registry Grants
… and much more to come in 2023!
How to proceed
- Complete the dedicated form
- Specify the desired payment method and follow the steps
- Send the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the payment is registered, the Membership team will send the Membership Card on your behalf.