Discover the topics selected by the liver community for ILC 2021
Last December, we asked you, as members of the liver community, to tell us which topics you wanted to see featured in the ILC 2021 programme. We received numerous excellent suggestions and we thank you for your help. The Organising Committee has taken your input into consideration and developed a large part of the ILC 2021 content based on your extremely valuable ideas.
Some of your suggestions have been transformed into dedicated sessions. Others have been covered in existing congress sessions. Click on the links to explore the ILC 2021 programme.
Explore the list below!
- Palliative care
- Improving patient compliance with hepatology care
- Liver imaging
- Stigma, guilt and shame in liver disease
- Covid-19 and liver
- HIV related topics
- The heart-liver axis (covering Cirrhotic cardiomyopathy and congestive hepatopathy including Fontan associated liver disease)
See the entire ILC 2021 programme dedicated to General hepatology.
- Metabolic and alcohol related liver diseases: Management of severe alcoholic hepatitis, Novel insights into the pathogenesis of alcoholic liver disease
- Management of alcohol use disorders :what is known in Europe, is more attention in clinical settings needed?
See the entire ILC 2021 programme dedicated to Metabolism, Alcohol and Toxicity.