EASL NAFLD Summit 2022
NAFLD is the leading cause of chronic liver disease, along with higher risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer, and thus a major public health challenge. NAFLD represents a therapeutic area of as yet unmet clinical lead.
At this 4th iteration of the EASL NAFLD Summit, join us to:
- explore in depth the most relevant developments and challenges
- enjoy a wide breadth of topics from disease mechanisms to biomarkers and models of care
- explore the latest therapeutic developments
- present research and learn from peers
- participate in panel-based discussions on controversial topics
- learn about current and future clinical management in case-based multidisciplinary approaches
- network with key opinion leaders, and more.
500+ participants are expected from Europe and beyond.
Who should attend the summit?
EASL NAFLD Summit 2022 promises to bring together all of you engaged in tackling NAFLD, including:
- policy and public health specialists, and
- industry professionals.
See you in Dublin
The EASL NAFLD Summit 2022 has received an unrestricted grant from Fáilte Ireland and its official business tourism brand “Meet in Ireland”.