EASL NAFLD Summit 2022
NAFLD is the leading cause of chronic liver disease, along with higher risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer, and thus a major public health challenge. NAFLD represents a therapeutic area of as yet unmet clinical lead.
This 4th iteration of the EASL NAFLD Summit brought together all stakeholders engaged in tackling NAFLD, including clinicians, researchers, policy and public health specialists, and industry professionals.
- explored in depth the most relevant developments and challenges
- enjoyed a wide breadth of topics from disease mechanisms to biomarkers and models of care
- explored the latest therapeutic developments
- presented research and learned from peers
- participated in panel-based discussions on controversial topics
- learned about current and future clinical management in case-based multidisciplinary approaches
- networked with key opinion leaders, and more.
Until 17 March 2023:
Exclusive access to on-demand content for registered delegates.
Best of Slide Deck
Meet the Faculty
Discover the Scientific Programme
The Summit featured ten scientific programme sessions reflecting on the current status of clinical trials, the knowledge and trends in the treatment of NAFLD and the future of research and treatment of NAFLD.
Supported by Fáilte Ireland
The EASL NAFLD Summit 2022 received an unrestricted grant from Fáilte Ireland and its official business tourism brand “Meet in Ireland”.