About EASL Liver Cancer Summit 2023
The EASL Liver Cancer Summit 2023 will take place in Estoril, Portugal from 20-22 April and online.
Liver cancer is a major health problem and hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is considered one of the leading causes of cancer-related deaths worldwide. It is associated with many liver diseases such as Hepatitis B, C and D, excessive alcohol intake, NASH and NAFLD. Recent findings will likely soon transform the way we diagnose liver cancer, screen at risk patients, and treat patients with primary liver cancer.
The Summit will bring together all stakeholders engaged in tackling liver cancer, including clinicians, researchers, policy and public health specialists, nurses and allied health professionals, patient representatives, and industry professionals.
The programme of the Summit will address important advances in the way we understand the pathogenesis of the two most common primary liver malignancies – hepatocellular and cholangiocellular carcinoma – and discuss diagnosis and treatment of patients who suffer from these primary liver tumours.
Join us to:
- explore in depth the most relevant developments and challenges
- enjoy a wide breadth of topics from disease mechanisms to biomarkers and models of care
- explore the latest therapeutic developments
- present research and learn from peers
- participate in panel-based discussions on controversial topics
- learn about current and future clinical management in case-based multidisciplinary approaches
- network with key opinion leaders, and more
EASL Liver Cancer Summit 2023 has been assessed as compliant by EthicalMedTech
Click here for more information
- 21 Oct, 2022 Registration & Abstract Submission open
- 14 Feb, 2023 Abstract submission deadline
- 07 Mar, 2023 Abstract notification deadline
- 14 Mar, 2023 Early fee registration deadline
- 20 - 22 Apr, 2023 Event dates