Development of registries and cohorts studies on Liver Cancer
- Understanding methodological and clinical issues
- Highlighting strengths and limitations of these approaches
- How to set up these efforts?
How can we improve HCC screening and non-invasive diagnosis?
- Identification of high-risk patients
- Defining alternative strategies to US lack of sensitivity
- Will the future favour circulating biomarkers or innovation in imaging for early diagnosis?
Epigenomics and a roadmap to epigenetic-based therapies
- IDH mutational subgroups and epi-therapies on the horizon
- Status of epigenetic regulation in early liver lesions
Untangling cirrhosis in liver cancer
- How did changes in liver disease epidemiology modify HCC therapeutic management?
- Assessment of portal hypertension and liver failure in HCC patients