Season 5, Episode 13 - Basics in decision-making for liver cancer treatment
With cases of hepatocellular carcinoma on the rise and representing the end stage of many chronic liver diseases, the treatment of liver cancer has become one of the most dynamic areas in hepatology. The focus of this episode will be on answering practical clinical questions, examining trial data, and sharing clinical insights that may be useful for decision-making in daily clinical practice.
Faculty: Tom Lüdde (Moderator), Christoph Roderburg (Faculty), Anna Saborowski (Faculty), Arndt Vogel (Faculty)
- EASL Studio from EASL Congress 2023: Highlights of the liver cancer research at EASL Congress 2023
- EASL Studio S4E16: Highlights from the EASL Liver Cancer Summit 2023
- EASL Studio S4 Special Edition 1: A new strategy for liver cancer screening: EASL Policy Statement on risk-based surveillance
- EASL Studio S3E16: Liver cancer in 2022: Wrap-up & outlook
- EASL Studio S3E8: Transplanting patients with cancer – Is there a limit?
ℹ The episode will be broadcasted live on this page.