Season 3, Episode 16 - Liver Cancer in 2022: Wrap-up & Outlook
Results from current clinical trials are rapidly evolving, with mixed results. In this EASL Studio the faculty will be discussing:
- why certain trials have failed whereas others have succeeded,
- what we have learned about the connection between overall survival and progression-free survival as endpoints, and
- how the systemic therapy of HCC has evolved.
Faculty: Prof. Tom Lüdde (Moderator), Prof. Peter Galle (Moderator), Prof. Bruno Sangro (Faculty), Dr Anna Saborowski (Faculty)
- S2E15 – JHEP Live – The best animal model for HCC — lost in translation
- Special Edition: Highlights of the Liver Cancer Summit 2022
- Policy Dialogues Episode 3: Liver Cancer: The risk of ignorance
ℹ The episode will be broadcasted live on this page.