The EASL members’ General Assembly, usually held within the framework of the International Liver Congress™, will take place as an online meeting on Monday, 29 June 2020 at 17:00–19:00 CET.
The General Assembly is a key opportunity for EASL members and the Governing Board to come together, to discuss the challenges and accomplishments of our association.
EASL members are invited to take part and have their say. Every contribution helps to drive hepatology forwards. EASL thanks its members for believing in EASL and for their continued dedication to the liver community.
Not yet a member?
Now with over 4,500 members from all over the world, EASL is an influential international organisation. It attracts the foremost hepatology experts as members and has an impressive track record in promoting research in liver disease, supporting wider education, and promoting changes in European liver policy. EASL gathers those interested in the liver from all over the world.
EASL membership is valid for 12 months, from the day of your payment and includes:
- Journal of Hepatology (online access)
- Reduced fees to The International Liver Congress™ and EASL events
- Best education: Schools and Masterclasses
- Best research: Fellowships and Mentorships
- Financial support for EU funded projects, Fellowships and Registry Grants
- Opportunities to host EASL events
- 50% discount off the JHEP Reports open access publication fees