By submitting an abstract to ILC 2021, you agree to adhere to the conference embargo policy. The policy specifies that while authors may publish the fact that their abstract has been selected for inclusion in the conference programme, data from the abstract may NOT be shared in any form (print, broadcast or online publication, media release or conference presentation) prior to its official release by ILC 2021.
As is the case with most scientific and medical conferences, ILC 2021 abstracts are released to delegates and media under a strict embargo policy. A detailed breakdown of the embargo policies for different types of abstracts is available below. All conference delegates, presenters and media agree to respect this policy.
- ILC 2021 ePoster abstracts: The ePoster abstracts (including ePoster late-breaker abstracts) may not be public before 10:00 CET on Monday 21 June 2021.
- ILC 2021 Oral abstracts (excluding ILC 2021 late-breakers): The oral abstract texts may not be public before 10:00 CET on Monday, 21 June 2021.
- ILC 2021 Late-breaker oral abstracts (excluding those in an ILC 2021 Official press conference): Late-breaker oral abstracts texts and presentations may not be published or presented before the start of the session in which the abstract is presented.
- Abstracts in an ILC 2021 press conference: The embargo on oral abstracts included in an official ILC 2021 press conference lifts at the start time of the press conference in which the abstract is featured. Authors will be informed in advance if their abstract has been selected for an EASL press conference.
- Pre-recorded presentations: All pre-recorded presentations may not be disclosed before the time of their presentation in the official programme. Full ePoster data and ePoster videos may not be disclosed before 08:00 CET on Wednesday, 23 June 2021.