Registration for the Digital ILC 2020 is open until 31 December 2020. All content is available on demand exclusively to registered delegates.
Here are the steps to access the on demand content:
1. If you were registered for the Digital ILC 2020, please use your credentials to log in and access the on demand content on the platform. Access the on demand content.
2. If you were not register and you wish to access the on demand, please register for the event. Use this link to register for Digital ILC 2020 . Once registered, you will be able to access all the on demand content on the platform.
Learn, interact and share at Digital ILC 2020
- Get up to speed on the latest in learning, a carefully curated selection of original live and on-demand content from world-renowned experts
- Tap into the Digital ILC 2020 scientific programme of unprecedented global relevance
- Hear and interact with the experts chairing the sessions at the Digital ILC 2020
- Learn about the latest science, education, and advances in liver disease therapy
- Stay cutting-edge with a session on the latest on COVID-19 and the liver
- Fine-tune your expertise, following numerous sessions: meet the experts, abstract sessions, poster tours, interactive sessions, industry symposia, and wrap up sessions
- Enjoy exclusive access to the full on-demand content until 31 December 2020 (only available to registered participants of Digital ILC).
- Enjoy easy access from anywhere worldwide, with key presentations just a click away
- Mingle with your peers at the EASL Community Hub
- Benefit from attractive registration rates for EASL members, Young Investigators, nurses & AHPs
- Network with 10,000+ members of this engaged hepatology community
- Connect with industry leaders,participating in industry symposia
- Take part in the online conversation using #ILC2020 and following us @EASLnews
- Interact directly, putting your questions to leading experts via the interactive digital platform hosting the event
- Share knowledge with your peers and leaders in the field, discussing the latest research and trends
- Share your views, chatting live, including with representatives at exhibitions, industry symposia, EASL staff, partners, and consortia
- Visit EASL’s virtual booths and partner booths including sister societies, national associations
- Become part of our community, signing up as an EASL member and then sharing your expertise with us
CME credits for Digital ILC 2020
The Digital ILC 2020 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for a maximum of 17 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
Every year, scientific and medical experts from a broad range of fields including hepatology, gastroenterology, internal medicine, cell biology, transplant surgery, infectious diseases, microbiology, virology, pharmacology, pathology, radiology, and imaging, come together from around the world at the International Liver Congress™ to learn about the latest in liver research. This year, owing to COVID-19 disruptions, the event is being held entirely online, as The Digital International Liver Congress™ 2020.
- Digital ILC is EASL’s annual flagship congress and attracts around 10,000 delegates and 250 media representatives from all over the world
- Specialists share recent data, present studies, and findings
- Discuss the hottest topics on liver disease
- Excellent international networking opportunity