Registration for the Digital ILC 2020 is open until 31 December 2020. All content is available on demand exclusively to registered delegates.
Here are the steps to access the on demand content:
1. If you were registered for the Digital ILC 2020, please use your credentials to log in and access the on demand content on the platform. Access the on demand content.
2. If you were not register and you wish to access the on demand, please register for the event. Use this link to register for Digital ILC 2020 . Once registered, you will be able to access all the on demand content on the platform.
CME credits for Digital ILC 2020
The Digital ILC 2020 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for a maximum of 17 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
Every year, scientific and medical experts from a broad range of fields including hepatology, gastroenterology, internal medicine, cell biology, transplant surgery, infectious diseases, microbiology, virology, pharmacology, pathology, radiology, and imaging, come together from around the world at the International Liver Congress™ to learn about the latest in liver research. This year, owing to COVID-19 disruptions, the event is being held entirely online, as The Digital International Liver Congress™ 2020.
- Digital ILC is EASL’s annual flagship congress and attracts around 10,000 delegates and 250 media representatives from all over the world
- Specialists share recent data, present studies, and findings
- Discuss the hottest topics on liver disease
- Excellent international networking opportunity