- Prof. Percy Knolle, Germany
- Prof. Herbert Tilg, Austria
We welcome you to the EASL School on Metabolic inflammation, immunity and liver disease which will take place at the TUM School of Medicine University Hospital rechts der Isar from May 16th to 18th, 2019. The EASL school on Metabolic inflammation, immunity and liver disease will allow you to meet key experts of the field, develop a thorough understanding of key and cutting edge technologies, engage in discussion about the burning scientific questions and current as well as new developments in the field. Excellent scientists from the fields of metabolism, liver immunology, NASH, viral hepatitis, microbiome and proteome research form an outstanding faculty for you to engage in a lively discussion embedded in a hearty Bavarian atmosphere. We are looking forward to seeing you in Munich!
- Understanding the challenges in liver diseases associated with metabolism and inflammation
- Learn research-based skills in cutting edge technologies used in the evaluation of metabolism at the cellular and organ/systemic level, of the immune pathogenesis of metabolism-associated disease, immune monitoring and cutting-edge non-invasive imaging to acquire competence in conducting research on liver disease
- Learn key skills in handling large data and in digital processing of data to acquire competence in digital data analysis
- Acquisition of key competency in scientific writing and presentation
About EASL Schools
The schools contribute to the training of new generations of hepatologists and are a major element of our association. Aimed at young fellows enrolled in hepatology-oriented departments or more experienced clinicians who want to be exposed to the newest trends in hepatology.
For selected applicants, EASL will cover transportation costs to attend the school and accommodation during the event (details will be provided individually once the selection process has been done).
Application is open to young fellows under the age of 35 and/or still in training.
Approximately 30 places are available for each school and priority is given to registered EASL members during the selection process.
For any question, please contact: email@example.com