The International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA) is pleased to bring its 13th Annual Conference in Chicago, USA, offering a programme with a multidisciplinary and transversal approach, with the objective to encourage and stimulate scientific debate and networking between liver cancer experts from all regions.
Clinical, translational and basic researchers, physicians and allied professionals across liver cancer related disciplines will convene at ILCA 2019 to share best practices and findings, making this event the premier forum for advancing research in the pathogenesis, prevention, and treatment of liver cancer.
Topics to be covered
- The Cell of Origin of Liver Cancer
- The Patient Perspective on Cancer Treatment
- Clinical Trials
- Peri Hilar Cholangiocarcinoma
- Molecular Diversity in HCC
- Systemic Therapy
- Surgery for Primary Liver Cancer
- Imaging of HCC Response to Loco-Regional and Systemic Therapy
- Molecular Lessons Learnt from Clinical Trials in the Last Decade
- Treatment and Response