The EASL General Assembly will be held onsite at the EASL Congress 2023 on June 23 2023, from 18:45 to 20:15 CEST in Vienna, Austria.
The EASL General Assembly is a significant event where members will gather and discuss important matters pertaining to our organisation, reflect on achievements to date, and determine future directions. Your active participation as an EASL Member is crucial to shaping our new endeavours and progress ahead.
We highly value your input and presence at the assembly, as it will enable us to collectively shape the future of EASL and the hepatology community – your perspectives and expertise are vital to the success of our association. In addition, the General Assembly is an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge, share experiences and network with fellow professionals in the field.
- Welcome and approval of 2022 Extraordinary GA minutes
- Annual reports and communication 2022-2023 from Governing Board and Committees
- Journal reports and communication 2022-2023
- Approval of 2022 audited financial statements
- Release of the members of the Governing Board
- Financial Update (2023)
- Elections (EASL Vice-Secretary; EASL Treasurer-elect; EASL Public Health Councillor-elect; Election Scientific Committee Member; JHEP Reports Editor-in-Chief; Ethics Committee member; Auditor)
- Thank you to departing Governing Board and Committee members
- Handover to new Secretary General
*Please note that this event is exclusively for EASL members and you will need an active EASL membership at the time of the General Assembly in order to access.
Have you renewed your membership? Take this opportunity to check your membership status and renew it for the year ahead.