We are delighted to announce the 2022 BASL Annual Meeting will be held face to face from Tuesday 20th – Friday 23rd September at the Queen’s Hotel, in Leeds.
BLTG Transplant Meeting – 20-21 (am) September
BASL Annual Meeting – 21-23 September
BLNA Annual Meeting – 22 (pm) -23 September
This is a great chance to meet up with colleagues from across the speciality, exchange ideas, and get updates on the latest advances in hepatology.
Programme highlights include:
• Hepatology MDT sessions featuring BASL, BLNA, BHPG and AHP joint sessions
• BLTG meeting (Tuesday)
• BLNA meeting
• Joint BLTG & BASL symposium on Wednesday morning
• Williams-Calne, Ralph Wright, Alex Mowat and British Liver Trust Lectures
• Moderated poster session
• Dame Sheila Sherlock Prize award
• Andy Burrows Young Investigator Award
• The BASL Annual Dinner
Read more: https://baslannualmeeting.org.uk/