The 13th Paris Hepatology Conference will take place between 13th and 14th of January 2020. The conference is organized by Pr. Patrick Marcellin from the Association for the Promotion of Hepatologic Care (APHC).
Young Investigators will benefit from a reduced registration fee for the International Paris Hepatology Conference 2020: 100 € instead of 800 €.
Here are some the topics that will be discussed at the 13th Paris Hepatology Conference:
- HEPATITIS B : therapy of hepatitis B today: HBV suppression
- New EASL Recommendations for the management of occupational liver disease
- HEPATITIS B : therapy of hepatitis B tomorrow: HBV cure
- The future of autoimmune liver diseases
- NAFLD/NASH – a step forward a better understanding
- HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMA
- Advances in imagery for liver tumors
For the entire list of topics please see the Programme of the 13th Paris Hepatology Conference.