Announcing EASL’s ongoing support of COVID-Hep Registry relaunched as version 2.0
At EASL, we are pleased to support the relaunch of the international reporting registry COVID-Hep 2.0. Accordingly, EASL encourages healthcare professionals to share the registry among its networks.
Every individual and centre that submits at least one case will be acknowledged and major contributing centres will be invited to form part of the co-authorship on future publications.
Alongside collaborators SECURE-Liver (formerly SECURE-cirrhosis) the COVID-Hep registry has already helped characterise the COVID-19 disease course in patients with liver disease and transplantation. However, there are now new important questions. The case report form has therefore been modified to help investigate:
- COVID-19 vaccine uptake and characteristics of post-vaccination SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Impact of emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants
- Effect of alcohol consumption on COVID-19 disease course
- Rates and management of thromboembolic complications
- COVID-19 in under-served/safety-net populations
Visit www.COVID-Hep.net to upload non-identifiable data in less than 5 minutes, for any patient with chronic liver diseases or transplantation and COVID-19.
Updates will be published regularly.
Read about the original launch of the EASL supported COVID-Hep registry in May 2020.