The EASL Congress has been gathering experts from around the world to beat liver disease, since 1966. It has since become the place to be, to learn, share and interact with the global liver community. We aim to bring together different specialities, all levels of expertise and multidisciplinary approaches to improve patient care and community outcomes.
We are excited to share the upcoming dates for the EASL Congress with the liver community, taking place at the end of spring each year. As of 2023, the Congress will be a four-day meeting, running from Wednesday to Saturday.
Mark your calendars now:
- EASL Congress 2023, 21-24 June 2023, Vienna, Austria
- EASL Congress 2024, 5-8 June 2024, Milan, Italy
- EASL Congress 2025, 7-10 May 2025
- EASL Congress 2026, 27-30 May 2026
- EASL Congress 2027, 2-5 June 2027
- EASL Congress 2028, 3-6 May 2028
The preparations for EASL Congress 2023 are well under way. The deadline to submit your abstract is 31 January 2023. More information is available here.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Vienna next year, and in various exciting European cities for EASL Congress in the coming years.