Once your abstract has been accepted as an oral presentation, our provider M-Events Cross Media GmbH will send out an email to enable you to upload your presentation 3 weeks before the event on the conference platform.
- MS-PowerPoint 2013 or earlier versions (*.ppt and *.pptx) is mandatory
- Screen ration 16:9
- Make sure your slides are in a single file only (no multiple PowerPoints files will be accepted).
Note: If you are using PowerPoint 2007 or older versions please do not forget to upload all your video files as well, as they cannot be embedded into the presentation.
All presenters will have to complete a conflict of interest questionnaire at the time of the presentation upload which will be displayed as a mandatory slide at the beginning of the presentation.
- Personal laptops cannot be connected in the lecture hall
- You may send additional files at all times, make changes on files already sent, and download your files again from any computer you use
- Once onsite you may check, change or upload your presentation in the Speaker’s Ready Room at least 3 hours before the start of the session. Our staff, will take a final look at your material together with you and will help you to upload it
The speakers’ ready room is located in Ikaria room and will be available every day throughout the event for invited speakers and oral presenters from:
- 23 January 2020 from 11:00 to 19:00
- 24 January 2020 from 08:00 to 18:00
- 25 January 2020 from 08:00 to 11:00
- As an oral presentations young investigator bursary awardee, you do not need to check in as we keep note if you presented in your designated plenary
- If you do not present your research the young investigator bursary will be withdrawn
- Do you want to know more about the young investigator bursaries EASL offers? You can find out here
Do you still have questions? Feel free to contact us here