After acceptance of your abstract as an ePoster presentation our poster provider Poster session Online will contact you by email providing you with a unique code to upload your ePoster in their system.
- Microsoft Powerpoint (ppt) is the ideal format
- The PDF format is also accepted
- Landscape format is mandatory
- Dimensions 140cm wide x 90cm
- Font recommendations: Arial, Arial black, Calibri and regular text size no less than 28 for the body of the different sections
- To check that information display correctly on the final version, zoom into 100% and check all images, pictures, and graphs. It is better to use high-quality images and graphs when creating your poster
- Provide clear labels and headings for each section of your presentation to avoid confusion
- Don’t stretch the images manually or quality will be lost once zoomed in
All ePoster presenters will be attributed a specific timeslot for their Q&A presentation session.
ePoster presenters must attend their Q&A presentation session and standby their terminal to interact with delegates.
If you have been awarded a bursary, not standing by your poster will automatically decline you the bursary reception.
If you have been awarded a young investigator bursary for your ePoster it is mandatory to stand by your ePoster screen at your designated time of presentation so we can collect your signature to confirm and validate your bursary.
Do you still have questions? Feel free to contact us here