Call for abstracts
The latest research in viral hepatitis is now available.
|Abstract submission opens||23/07/2019|
|Abstract submission deadline||12/11/2019 (23:59 CET)|
Free of charge for this event.
- All changes can be made by the abstract submitter until the abstract submission deadline
- After the abstract submission deadline only the presenting author can be changed until 3 weeks prior the event
- After acceptance of the abstract, requests for withdrawal of an abstract must be received in writing to email@example.com by the abstract submission deadline: 12 November 2019 (23:59 CET)
- Any withdrawal requested after that date will not be considered and the abstract will be published
- Conflict of interest: For each author, any relevant financial relationship with the provider of commercial products or services discussed in their educational presentation or that have directly supported the CME activity through an educational grant to the sponsoring organization(s)
- Off label products: If the product, that is discussed in the abstract, is not labelled for the use under discussion or that the product is still investigational
Note: The intent of disclosure is not to prevent a participant with financial or other relationships from making a presentation, but rather to provide participants with adequate information about the relationship(s).
All abstracts will be available publicly on the conference website 2 weeks prior to the event.
The information contained in the abstracts accepted for this event will be under embargo until two weeks prior to the event.
Abstracts will be available under the abstract menu tab of this website.
Please refer to the scientific programme timetable for exact details.
By submitting an abstract to an EASL event you agree with the following statement:
“I hereby assign all copyrights to the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL), for the abstract submitted to the EASL monothematic conference on: “Translational research in viral hepatitis: Addressing the gaps for cure” (government authors not electing to transfer, agree to assign an exclusive publishing and distribution license) and any supplemental tables, illustrations or other information submitted therewith that are intended for publication as part of the abstract in all forms and media (whether now known or hereafter developed), throughout the world, in all languages, for the full term of copyright, effective when, and if, the article is accepted for publication. This transfer includes the right to provide the abstract in electronic and online forms and systems.”
Copyrights related to abstract data made available on the website and in the printed material resides with the respective authors.No reproduction, re-use or transcription for any commercial purpose or use of the content is permitted without the written permission of the authors. Permission for re-use must be obtained directly from the author.
Still have question? Feel free to contact us here