This year, for the first time, this successful meeting will have a new title “Liver Cancer Summit” instead of the well-known “HCC Summit”. We have chosen this in order to reflect the growing preclinical and clinical data and rapidly changing treatment landscape of CCA in addition to HCC.
Liver Cancer Summit 2020 - Topics to be covered
- Preclinical research on the mechanisms of malignant transformation of hepatic cells and of cell-to-cell interactions
- Basic and translational research on the biology, genetics, and immunology of HCC and CCA
- New developments in HCC and CCA management, including new targeted agents and recent data and implications for immunotherapy of HCC and CCA
- Personalized medicine
- The new challenge of microbiota and liver cancer
- Novel biomarker concepts in HCC and CCA
- Discussions on clinical trials between academia, pharma and regulatory agencies
Liver Cancer Summit 2020 - Partnership opportunities
Partnership opportunities are available for this event. For full details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Business Development & Events
Tel: +41 22 807 03 69
Fundraising and Corporate Relations Coordinator
Tel: +41 22 807 03 68
Welcome to the 2020 Liver Cancer Summit, the home of liver cancer research, which will address the latest developments in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) that you as a practicing physician and/or scientist should know. This year for the first time, this successful meeting will have a new title “Liver Cancer Summit” instead of the well-known “HCC Summit” to reflect the growing preclinical and clinical data and rapidly changing treatment landscape of CCA in addition to HCC. This year the Liver Cancer Summit will be held in Prague/Czech Republic…. Read the entire Welcome Message.
The EASL Liver Cancer Summit 2020 is compliant with MedTech Europe.