Estoril Congress Center,
Avenida Amaral. 2765-192 Estoril
The Estoril Congress Center is located in Cascais, 25km from Lisbon International Airport and 20m from the Lisbon city center, with public transport access.
How to get there
- CARRIS AERO-SHUTLLE No.91, from Lisbon Airport to the Cais do Sodre railway station.
- Buses leaves the airport every 20 mins from 07.00am -23.00pm to Cais do Sodre (last stop).
- Currently costs EUR 3.50. You can purchase your ticket from the driver, who also validates it for you.
- Takes 20-45 minutes to the city (depending if travelling during the rush hour).
- The terminus is Cais do Sodre railway station, which is the train station for Estoril.
- Recently opened, the new Metro do Aeroporto station works from 6h30 am until 1h00 am.
- The journey between the Lisbon Airport and Cais do Sodré railway station (train to Estoril) takes 30 minutes.
- Ticket cost: EUR 1.25€ + EUR 0.50 for the Viva Viagem card.
It is a pleasant 30 minute journey along the coastline. There are frequent trains (every 15-30 minutes) from early morning (6.30 until around 1 am).
- Tickets are purchased from either the ticket office, or the green machines (which accept coins, notes and credit cards).
- A single ticket costs 2.45 Euros. Tickets must be validated at the yellow machines or turnstyles before boarding the train.
- Departure boards are easy to follow, with time of departure and platform clearly displayed. You should take the train that says Cascais.
- Estoril is two stops before Cascais (which is the terminus).
- Estoril Congress Center is about 3 minutes walking from the Estoril Station.
Taxis are also a fast way to reach Estoril. They are lined up outside the Airport terminals, and with luggage, it should cost you between 35 and 45 Euros. Be sure to ask for a receipt.
Please check with your local embassy before leaving whether or not you will need a Visa to enter the country. As the Visa application process may be time-consuming, it is recommended to apply as early as possible.
Please note that EASL cannot be held responsible in cases where your Visa has been rejected.
For information about Estoril please visit https://conventionbureau.visitcascais.com/en/article/useful-information
The currency used in Estoril is the Euro – EUR. Foreign currency can be exchanged at banks, bureau de change and automatic currency exchange machines.
About the Summit
The currency used by EASL for this event is the EURO.
The official language of the summit is English.