The aim of the course is to provide a strong foundation in hepatology and equip both future and current gastroenterologists and acute general physicians to become more expert in the field.
This three day course aims to provide:
• Clinically focused updates
• Comprehensive coverage of the pathogenesis, diagnosis, investigation and management of patients with acute and chronic liver disease
• Topics mapped to the (JRCPTB) curriculum in hepatology with learning outcomes that can be uploaded to the JRCPTB e-portfolio
• A deeper understanding of the basic science of liver disease
• Interactive teaching focusing on SCE style SBA questions and real cases
For more information, visit website.
UCL Institute of Liver & Digestive Health - Department of Hepatology (G91)